The AFSCM at the 5th Contactless Intelligence Spring Conference 2011
2 MARS 2011 - The AFSCM will participate in a round table on April 14 2011.
The AFSCM will present with other key organizations the latest status of the Contactless & NFC City League, which was established in May 2010 in order to give visibility to the great efforts made by individual cities to push forward contactless and NFC technology. After the revelation of the League Toprunners, the experts of the most prominent cities in Europe will present their projects and share ideas. Discussion topics will be interoperability, national rollout strategies as well as lessons learnt throughout Europe.
- London and beyond
- Murat Nurcan, Senior Marketing Manager, IDO [Istanbul]
- José Antonio Moujadami Urosa, New Business, Telefonica [Madrid]
- Pierre Noizat, Delegue General, Association Francaise du Sans Contact Mobile [Nice]
- Kevin Coles, Head of Business Enterprise, Lloyds TSB [UK]
- Tony Saunders, Marketing Director, VeriFone [EMEA]
- Claire Maslen, Head of NFC, O2 [UK]
- Lewis Nolan, VP Contactless Business Development, Visa Europe [Northern Europe]