The AFSCM at Mobile Payment '11
12 MAI 2011 - Meet us on our stand at Mobile Payment '11 on May 18 and 19
The AFSCM will give a demonstration on its stand of payment applications available in Nice to cityzi mobile phones users.
The AFSCM will also be represented by Vincent Barnaud, head of NFC projects at Orang, who will deliver a speech on May 18th at 10:00 AM on the teachings of the Nice Project.
This year the program will be organized around 3 thematics : usages, payment an technologies.
Mobile Payment ’11 offers :
- Executive Keynotes of influential actors to understand the issues and the future of this market
- Debates and Conferences to discuss all major thematic of the moment and listen testimonies
- Workshops to present and discuss in detail your products and services
- A comprehensive exhibition to exchange and explore the latest in the world of transactional services through mobile, where companies present their expertise
- StartUp Village an area dedicated to innovation and trends. Reserved for young companies presenting their latest products and services, meetings with experts, entrepreneurs and investors.
Don't miss this unique opportunity to express yourself toward your peers, with your clients or prospects and facing reporters.
The Mobile Payment Expo is free to all professionals. To buy a ticket for the conferences, click here.